An Authentic Scandinavian Holiday Celebration!
Saturday, December 7, 10:30a – 3:00p
Come celebrate the holiday season with Swedish foods, unique gifts and crafts, Swedish candy, musical entertainment, and activities for the children:
- Enjoy glögg and gingerbread cookies (included with entrance fee) in a for the season beautifully decorated room.
- Visit the café that offers open-face sandwiches, waffles, and other traditional foods, and purchase home-baked goods like lussekatter, cinnamon buns, and limpa-bread.
- Have fun at the children’s craft corner and “go fish” for a surprise at the fiskdamm.
- Purchase lightly worn, good quality children’s clothing from various Swedish brands like Polarn O. Pyret, Villervalla, Vincent, etc.
Entertainment starts at 12:30 pm and includes:
- Visit from tomten/Santa Claus
- Dancing around the Christmas tree
- Performance by the SWEA Swedish choir
- Lucia, the Queen of Lights, and her attendants perform at 2 pm with traditional songs
When: Saturday, December 7, 2017, 10:30 am – 3 pm
Where: Calvary Baptist Church, 6500 E Girard Ave, Denver, Colorado
Admission: Adults $3, children (6-12) $1, children (5 and under) FREE!
Print out flyer to share with friends and family!